EXCHANGES & REFUNDS:
- All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be canceled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned unopened with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- It is the customer's responsibility to arrange transport of products to our facility for exchange.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns on special orders.)
- $25.00 charge for any returned checks.
- Claims for any damage must be made within 5 business days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all items included.
- Price on invoices does not include shopping and handling fees.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and undeliverable packages.)
HOW TO PROCESS DAMAGES:
- Send the image of the defective piece(s) to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state your company name, style# of the defective item and the quantity of the defective pieces.
* If you have more than 3 pieces of a defective item in the same style and color, you will be sent a UPS return label to return the damaged pieces. (Credit will be issued upon arrival)
* If you have less than 3 pieces of a defective item in the same style and color, you will have to follow steps 1 & 2.
By doing so, we will do our best to assist you promptly after inspecting the photos or any returned items.